Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fantasy # 42 "The More Powerful Gender"

It had been a great party, lots of laughter, flirting and attractive women. The most interesting of which was engaged in a fascinating conversation with several of her friends just within earshot. Their discussion would have been difficult to miss as they were all loud, feeling no pain and a bit tipsy from the delicious yet potent punch. The leader of this discussion, the attractive one that held my attention was our hostess. Her words and tone were playfully inflammatory as she insisted quite loudly how weak men were and how much more powerful women as a gender were. The topic held most of the rooms attention including that of my own. Her speech a bit slurred from the punch and the right strap of her almost overstuffed dress kept slipping down adorably plump upper arm. She noticed my attention as she once again adjusted her strap and loudly exclaimed” Case in point, watch this”. With that comment she turned to look directly at me, smiled and said, “would you serve me some more punch?” as she held her once again empty glass out to me. Of course I almost stumbled over myself as I complied. When I had dutifully returned with it filled and offered it back she said to her audience, “that's a good boy”. As she took the glass of punch with one hand she gently softly patted the love seat next to where she sat. She was offering me a seat next to her. I was unsure what to do however, as she almost filled the small couch with her gorgeous more than ample frame. Confused I stood next to her shifting my weight from leg to leg as she sipped her punch. A small smile came across her face as she again almost without thought patted the cushion that she sat on. Lowering her hand slowly parallel with the floor I understood to sit on the floor at her feet. Guessing correct I was rewarded with a pat on the head as I settled at her feet. “You see”, she said to the group, and them offered another “good boy” to me. “men naturally know their place when the are simply directly, she assured the on looking group. Part of me was a bit put out by being part of this display of her natural feminine power, and part of me was extremely turned on. This latter part became obvious to some by the swelling bulge in my pants.

The discussion continued on the topic as he explained to the room that women were much more powerful than men. To everyones surprise, myself included, my voice piped in, except when it come to staying power”. The group stood silent as I stumbled to make sense of what I had just said. “Well little man what do you mean,” she prompted. I stammered to explained that when it came to the sexual realm men had much more power. “Men are much more persistent and actually have more staying power when it come to making love”, I blurted out. The room erupted with laughter and my cheeks ( on my face) grew warm and red. Even I did not really know what point I was trying to make. “What do you mean”, she demanded. “I mean when it comes to sexual staying power men last longer than women in bed, you know having sex”. All of the women in the room again laughed loudly. “explain yourself,” she smiled and I knew that I was on the spot, not even knowing what I really meant. The silence in he room demanded I explain further and so I did my best to make the first point that came to mind. “I mean that men last longer during sex than women do”. Once again the women laughed. I continued with some hesitation as I had no where really to go. “Personally I can outlast any woman in the room.” The silence in the room grew to a level of tension as she said, “Oh really”? “Yes”, I continued, “I can give a woman more pleasure than she can handle”. This brought the house down , people were rolling and holding their sides with laughter. “Prove it” were the words I had been baiting our hostess into saying , and she did.

Part II The challenge
“Yes I can give a women oral pleasure with my tongue and out last her, I can give her more orgasm than she can take and she will have to ask me to stop.” This statement kept the room silent for just a few seconds and then our hostess smiled. She spoke next taking the bait with” So you want to make a wager on this?” “Absolutely” I replied hopping that her inebriation and earlier boastful statements would leave her little choice. “I will give you more pleasure than you can handle, my tongue will outlast your pussy”, I stated firmly. “OK”, she replied and what shall we wager”? This really got the room's interest and suddenly all eyes were on us. “I will wager what ever you want except money,” I said. “Fine” was her reply. “If I outlast you, you will admit to this entire group that women are more powerful than men, that I am more powerful than you, and you will do whatever I tell you to for one week, WHATEVER, I tell you for twenty four hours seven days”. I agreed but replied and if I out last you, will you do the same? “No”, she said, “if you out last me you can take me out to dinner”. “Not much of a bet, kind of one sided,” I said meekly. “Take it or leave it,”she smiled. I gently nodded my head, realizing that she actually had outsmarted me ultimately making her point.

The rest of the guests made room for her to lay back on the love seat that she almost covered. As she spread her legs and hiked her tight dress up I realized she was not wearing any panties at all. Her meaty loins spread opening the flower of her beautiful already wet pussy. I got comfortable on my knees before her and someone noted the time as we began. The first orgasm came rather quickly, I am skilled at this art, we become experts at things that we love to do. The second and third time she came with even louder moans, which I could not hear very well her thighs were clamped over my ears. At some point she realized that she could almost cut off my breath this way, but I continued licking and lapping barely aware of the crowd around us cheering. After what seemed close to an hour we all lost track of how many times she had come and I realized that she was beginning to get so wet that I could hardly find her clitoris. I pressed deeper and just kept licking. She came over and over I realized that her energy was decreasing and I felt I might actually outlast her even though my jaw was getting a bit cramped. We both went at it, me licking, her moaning and then coming again. My mind began to whirl a bit and I realized that I was not getting enough air as her huge crotch continued to limit my ability to breath. The thought had my staff hardening and I began to feel a bit dizzy, there is only so much blood in a man's body. Another orgasm from her and I was fighting to get some air through her mammoth sweaty thighs. In heaven I was beginning to loose consciousness and although I felt she probably was about to give in I decide that winning for me might actually be abdication, so I stopped licking. To my surprise she was not done with me and pulling my head up by the back of my hair she asked “give up” I gasped for air and nodded. Using the handful of my hair as a handle for my face she forced me back into her drenched crotch and began rubbing her soaking wet loins with my face. Using my nose and numb lips she brought herself to another orgasm proving her victory. Spent I fell to the floor gasping for air. The crowd went wild with the best party game they had ever seen. Clapping and cheering filled the room as I laid there exhausted but stiff inside my tight pants.

The next seven days lasted for many months and then years as we rematched over and over, both delighted at my constant defeat. I was allowed to actually come myself every seven days as I was still (enjoyably being) made to do her bidding. From my seat at her feat I am still delighted to report as I tell this story that yes women are the more powerful gender and yes she is more powerful than I.

No comments: