Friday, August 22, 2008

Prisoner of Love






Smothered by her huge derrière, gasping for air I am lost in the sweat and pre-cum of this huge demanding woman's bottom. She is intent on allowing me just enough air to stay alive and keep up my wild lapping. She lifts a cheek to give me another gasp of air and then lowers her self continuing to rub her engorged clit and lips on my tongue, lips and nose. Copious amounts of fluid drool from her soaking wet pussy and I lick it up as fast as I can. Prison or heaven I choose the latter lost in her black hole, a captive of choice. She continues to grind my face pleasuring herself as I worship with all of my energy. Focused on her orgasm I lick on. A great spasm and she squeezes my head between her enormous thighs heaving a world class orgasm. I freeze allowing her to take her pleasure rubbing on my now still but extended stiff tongue. As she relaxes I know what is next and open my mouth allowing her to release her fluid into my mouth and carefully allow it to slide down my throat. She urinates towards the end and I do not miss a drop. Drinking every ounce of her passion taking in the aroma of her I lay motionless as she falls spent blotting out all light.
As I lay there in the dark a small inclining begins to arise. My member awakens to my fortunate and erotic situations. Slowly my shaft grows until it's head finds a bit of freedom and I become fully erect. Sitting up she replaces her still soaking loins atop my face and begins slapping my condom clad erection, making it grow even harder. A firm hand strangles my latex sheathed member and again it swells to what I can only guess a dark shade of purple. Holding it with one hand she smacks it repetitively with her other and I am trapped by my own desires. Her chuckle releases more fluid from her crotch and I instinctively open my mouth and clean her with my tongue and swallowing my reward. “Open”, she demands and my legs spread and mouth open immediately. Another warm gush of urine is released and I drink it all down gratefully and feverishly, my cock held prisoner.
With only a few strokes from her skillful hands I release my own great load filling my condom. More chuckling and more foul but intoxicating fluid finds its way into the back of my throat. I do my best to thank her from my trance as he removes my filled latex barrier and slides it into my mouth. The horrid taste of my own cum fills my mouth as she seals it with duct tape.
She drags my limp body into the bathroom laying me in the shower face down. My hands crossed at the wrist on the small of my back, I know not to move and keep my nose in the closed drain. She releases an enormous amount of her golden nectar filling the drain so that I am almost submerged in it returning every few minutes to add to the ever growing dark golden puddle. I am left for what seems hours in this new prison gagged with a mouthful of my own cum secretly laying on another erection. I squish, wiggle and slather myself in this puddle of heaven, her prisoner of love.

No comments: