Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fantasy # 59, ANYTHING ????

Pinned to the bed naked we continue to discover the meaning of “doing anything”. I have been teased for what seems like days and with the promise of being smothered by her immense oiled breasts while my bound, throbbing purple shaft drools helplessly. I am again on the verge of promising to do “anything” that she requests. In an ongoing game of truth or dare. We are on a voyage, discovering the depths of our erotic imagination and what I will actually do as we redefine the limits of lewd behavior.

I have done many interesting things including cleaning her home spotlessly as well as those of all of her understanding friends and neighbors, always either naked or dressed in something “entertaining”. I cleaned and run errands and many other degrading deeds for her 22 year old daughter and 75 year old mother too. For the record a long French kiss with a toothless giggling woman may seem distasteful but was interesting and actually arousing. I ate from a bowl naked on all fours and then pushed the plastic bowl around on the floor with my nose for her 22 year old and her teasing friends until they held their sides with laughter, all while under her watchful eye. It has all brought us both to new erotic highs.

I have satisfied her gay male friends while delighting audiences of her jeering onlooking guests. I have satisfying, kissed and licked roomfuls of friends most private parts and been the party golden shower toilet as a reward. I have shopped wearing only a pair of tiny torn short pants and a silly mask, retrieving adult diapers, menstrual pads, enema equipment, lube and whatever else they thought would be embarrassing.

Now prone beneath her hypnotic globes I lay prepared to again sell my soul and agree to her ever debasing demands. Yes I am ready to do “any” and all of her raunchiest requests all for another timeless period in heaven gasping for air smothered by her most powerful weapons.


No comments: