Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fantasy # 27 Paint the Town




I have always had a thing for feet, women's feet that is, especially those of rubenesque, giggling yet forceful women. This fantasy is about massaging several women's feet and painting their toe nails as well.

I have a small kit that I have assembled and keep ready. It has a foot soaking tub, some lovely scented massage creams and oils and a wide variety of nail polish colors and top coats as well as polish remover. I have only had the opportunity once to use it on a roomful of women, but I relish the though of another .

Dressed (or undressed) to please, I would love to clean, massage and paint a room full of beautiful full figured women's feet. I would have wine, tea or refreshments available, some delicious snacks and plenty of comfortable seats and cushions. I would kneel before them one by one to soak and wash their beautiful feet. I would gently and throughly message away any tension and soften their soles with sweet scented perfumed lotion and oil. Then I would lovingly care for each gorgeous toe, painting it a color that would please them. Finishing each foot by drying the polish and top coat with the gentle breeze of my breath and a long and loving kiss.

Perhaps you or you and several of your friends would like this special salon treatment? I do have references and am very good. I am safe, sane attractive and actually quite entertaining. If you are interested please contact me for references. Together we and your friends could paint the town.

No comments: