Monday, August 18, 2008

Fantasy #7 CYA


CYA, what does it imply and has yours been covered? With kisses I mean. This fantasy is about sweet supplication at one of my very favorite altars, my devotion to the divine derrière.

Nude from the waist down at least, she is lovingly laid across a stack of support cushions. Her perfect round globes enthroned and awaiting the attention and adoration they know they deserve.

A warm towel is used to lovingly bath and prepare for the devotional. Every gorgeous crevice is attended affectionately. Assured of her comfort I apply a fairly thick coat of a brightly colored lipstick on to my lips, pucker and beginning at the very top crack of her round rump I begin lovingly kissing every inch, covering her ass, if you will, with love and devotion. Reapplying the lipstick generously as necessary I continue until the job is done.

After almost an hour of smooching and sighs of pleasure from both of us her bottom is a work of art. The love it has received obvious, it is beautifully bejeweled by shimmering lip prints applied 100's of times. As a reward for a job well done she arches her back and with a beautiful globe in each hand she spread her mammoth cheeks revealing the prize. It is a sign that I am welcome to worship the inner chamber and I begin my work, if you can call it that, immediately.
I begin with renewed but gentle vigor to adore and worship the deepest part of her gorgeous seat. Using both lips and tongue I kiss, lick and lubricate the center of ecstasy for us both. As I slowly work my tongue deeper inside a great shuddering moan ensues and I know that I have done well. Having already received my reward I thank my queen for a the opportunity to CYA, with kisses that is.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My motto? CYA