Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fantasy # 33 "What are the Odds"





Well I had really done it this time. Naked except for a bow tie and a very tight black ribbon tied in a bow around my now blue balls and purple shaft I was scurrying around her house. Playing cards and loosing that bet had turned into quite the day job and that afternoon I was breaking a sweat serving her and cleaning her house. A load of wash was going and the ironing board was set up in the laundry room with a stack of wrinkled clothes in the basket beside it. I was cleaning the kitchen floor again while her tea was brewing and almost ready to serve. My ass was painfully striped from the caning she had given me while my nose was stuck in the corner by the pantry. Serious welts, more than I could correctly count, were still reminding me of what she meant by clean.

The tea was ready and I rushed to get it on the tray and out to her before she rang that blasted little bell calling me to her side again. Like Pavlov's dogs I was being trained by that bell to come kneel at her feet and listen to her next request. The hardest part, except for my black ribboned package, was that like a dog I was drooling profusely from the ball gag locked into my aching jaw. My chest was soaked from this constant flow of my own fluid as I helplessly leaked.

I served her tea and I stood naked before her, the large plug in my bottom burning from the menthol rub that she had used to lube and lock it in. My treacherous cock stiffening again and again as she slapped it hard over and over, amusing her and proving how much abuse it craved. My head dropped and I drooled uncontrollably into a bib that she now fastened around my neck. A condom added to my drooling member as the ribbon was again tightened. With a snap and a pointing finger down I dropped to my knees and did my best to kiss her feet lovingly, a full day of chores under her careful eyes and cruel hands still awaited me.

My favorite part is being dragged by my hair to the next task and having my faced pushed into it as she barks how it is to be done, reinforcing the important parts over and over with the full force of her cane. Delirious and delighted I clean, polished, wash and served until dinner, which I cooked, served and cleaned up after.
The beds were made with clean sheets, fluffy towels folded in the bathroom as she soaked in a warm tub I draw for her. When she is relaxed and satisfied I carefully dry her off and rub her feet and back as she lays down and drifts off to sleep.

As instructed I re-chained myself into the laundry room. I then iron and fold the rest of the laundry until I am finished. Exhausted I sleep as best that I can on the hard cold vinyl floor.
What might seem unpleasant to some was obviously well worth the risk to me and I would gamble again knowing the house usually has the odds stacked in their favor.

No comments: