Sunday, May 3, 2009

Submissive stripped to a smile


It's a bright sunny day, absolutely beautiful weather. Most people love going outdoors on a gorgeous day like today, but I prefer something a little more twisted. Gorgeous Saturday and Sunday afternoons I prefer to spend chained to the washer, dryer and ironing board. I love house chores and have enjoyed them erotically most of my adult life. As a young boy I hated having to stay in doors and do my chores for mother. To transcend this burden as I grew up I simply twisted it.

Some women see it as smart and just good fun to have very attractive submissive male with a penchant for cleaning, doing the wash and hated household chores. Especially when he is doing things like excitedly cleaning toilets wearing as little as is pleasing to her. This is of particular interest to those that don't have to actually do anything that they does not enjoy. There is a bit of management, I do need to be set on task and I will become a regular if we create something playful to us both, but I like to clean. I can do wash, I love to iron and I adore cleaning toilets and scrubbing floors.

When it is just for me I wear at least a butt plug and keep my little johnson in a condom to avoid any spotting problems. I have done both elaborate sissy play, diapers plastic pants, French maid service and other erotic variations. I have also been aproned and collared without much else. I only ask simple straight forward rules and expectations when working for others and I respond much better to a stern very demanding almost governess demeanor.

Reward for a job well done is the opportunity to please and although I have my favorite ways to please it is not really up to me. I am happy to comply with what works for you without drama, I am a male who can actually listen and simply obey. The goal is a clean home, wardrobe and linens and a happy smiling women. Being a simple fairly intelligent male I will attentively do my best to get things done on your terms.

Take a moment and consider employing me. The rate is really quite cheap and I will be little trouble as I am happy to serve wearing not much more than a smile.

This offer is only available to mature women who and are not looking for, nor currently have any drama in their life in the North Seattle Washington area.

Decadent 1

No comments: