Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Art of Gracefully Loosing a Bet




One would think the object is to win the bet, right, but that really depends on the wager doesn't it? There are those that actually love to perform naughty little tasks that are a win win for everybody, and we don't need to much encouragement to do it. How do you think so many cute things wind up in such lovely compromising positions on the Internet. It's full of pics of naughty little naked'ies in the mall, at the airport and on vacation.


Personally I relish the thought of loosing a bet that I have to pay off on by doing something deliciously exciting. I love the humiliation of having to do something that I must because I have lost a wager. Giving up my right to say no and having to do it is a big turn on for me, especially if I lost my right in a wager.


Sometimes in “ games of chance I like to be given a choice between two or three things even though I have not come up with them. A blind wager where I will promise to do one and have given up my right to refuse.


Like some twisted game of truth or dare, I love gambling with my freedom, free will and some times dignity. I don't really understand about making odds and stuff like that. I have never been to good at it. Some say I'm cute, but not too bright, whatever. I just know what I like. I like making wagers with fun, imaginatively wicked people.


Some will miss the entire point of this writing. Others will not find it interesting, but some will find this a fascinating idea that they can't seem to forget. Those are the only ones I am writing to here. You know who you are. If I have to loose a bet gracefully I would rather it be doing something naughty while everybody is turned on. So if you happen to be feeling lucky, what do you want to bet we could have some fun?


Wanna play? I'll start. I'll bet you a kiss, HMmm, that there are almost 100 Starbucks in Seattle. Any takers?


D1

No comments: