Sunday, May 3, 2009

Such a Pretty Rose



She took her glasses off and began to clean them. For some reason this changed the dynamics of the entire room. I suddenly became very focused on her every move and gesture. When she put her glasses back on her smiling face she began to count slowly out loud and as she did I realized that I needed to remove my clothes, all of my clothes. A strange thought, but an unmistakable one, and so without much hesitation I began unbuttoning my shirt. I took it off and the other women in the room sighed and smiled at me. I had my shoes and socks off next and she continued to count slowly and assuredly. When she reached ten I knew somehow that I needed to finish soon so off came my pants and underwear. I folded everything neatly in a pile by the door and by the time she reached 25 I was completely naked in front of these smiling happy ladies. I stood with my legs spread and arms folded behind my head without any clothes on at all and I had no idea why. I had an intense erection and yet I felt no shame, it just felt natural to do this, but I was clueless as to why.

Then she touched a very pretty pin on her blouse, it was a rose. I stared at the pin, the beautiful rose pin and stood motionless unaware of anything else in the room until she snapped her fingers. The rose seemed to signify something to me, but I did not know what so I just payed close attention to her. When she snapped her fingers I knelt immediately. I am not sure why, again it just felt like the right thing to do. When I looked up each of the women had a pin on her blouse a very pretty rose pin and this meant something I was sure of it, but all I could do was kneel and look up at their smiling faces leering down at me. They seemed to want something, each of them had a desire in their eyes, each hungry for something different. I could see there was a favorite something they each wanted from me and because they were wearing the rose pin, the pretty rose pin, I knew that I could not refuse them anything. I was led to a back room and all I can remember of what happened after that was that one by one they came into that back room and each told me to do things that I could not refuse. They had me do depraved, naughty things, but I can not remember exactly what they each had me do. I only know that I might not have done these shameful things, but somehow it just felt right to do whatever I was told by someone wearing such a pretty rose pin.


No comments: