Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cheek to cheek

My face fits so perfectly. My nose nestled tightly between your cheeks. You settle your full weight and all light disappears, I can only taste and smell your beauty now. I gasp for air imprisoned in this heavenly hell.

Moistened by your wetness, my spittle and drool, you wipe yourself on my nose and hungry outstretched tongue, sliding yourself back on forth on my face.

Purposefully you grind the deepest part of your bottom, spreading your cheeks and impregnating my face with your personal aroma. Your taste entreats my tongue as I lap hungrily and frantically on the deepest parts of your crevasse. I am addicted to the taste of your musky hole, I can not get enough.

Your moans excite as you grind your hard little button on my probing proboscis. My erect tongue pushes deeply into your ass. Our sweat adds to the lubrication as you madly ride my face, slipping, slurping and sliding you grind your hips to a shuddering orgasm.

I freeze in place not wanting to spoil your perfect moment and am soon rewarded by a warm flow of my favorite fluid, I open my mouth not missing a drop. There is no place either of us would rather be than here, dancing cheek to cheek.

No comments: